Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

UPDATE @ MY CHESS

I wanted to share with you the results so far and generally provide and update on my activies on My Chess at Facebook. In fact, if this idea works out, I may make it a norm to post such updates every weekend.

As of now, I have 9 tournaments running.

These are
    1. Kan!!!!!!!
      • Players 8
      • Games completed 14 out of 14
      • Score 14
      • Have already won this tournament but will have to wait for a few of the games of the rest of the players to get over
2. Ranzone Tour 1
      • Players 4
      • Games completed 0 out of 3
      • Score 0
      • In progress - Should win all three
3. Magic Flute
      • Players 10
      • Games completed 6 out of 9
      • Score 5.5
      • Should be able to win the tournament easily
4. MY Chess Championship
      • Players 10
      • Games completed 11 out of 18
      • Score 11
      • Shouldn't face any problems in winning this Championship
5. November Soiree
      • Players 10
      • Games completed 14 out of 18
      • Score 13.5
      • Shouldn't face any problems in winning this Tourney
6. Ranzone Tour 2
      • Players 10
      • Games completed 12 of 18
      • Score 12
      • Shouldn't face any problems in winning this Tournament

Three other tournaments have just started - Holiday Tourney with 10 players, and Kenneth Smith and Play Chess with 8 players each. So that makes it 9 tournaments.

So far I have completed 61 games, out of which I have won 57, drawn 2 and lost 2. And I have 68 games in progress, with 100% reliability. My current rating is 1591.

No comments: